Thank you for your commitment to your practice, your teaching and your continued study. It is our intention to create the best possible
environment for each participant to thrive, feel supported and get the most out of our time together.
- Punctuality: Yogamaya has a firm "be on time" policy for all sessions. Late entry to training
sessions will not be permitted except in special emergency cases.
- Homework: Complete all assignments in a timely manner.
- Preparedness: Show up prepared and ready to contribute to the group experience.
- Missed Hours: In the event that you miss a session due to pre-approval or unexpected emergency, you are responsible to make up the time at your own expense.
- Classroom Expectations:
- No cell phones or i-pads or electronic devices in the practice room.
- No eating in the practice rooms.
- No laying down during sessions.
- Always show respect to fellow students and presenters at all times, no gossip.
- Stay present to yourself, no interrupting others.
There is a level of appropriate behavior that is expected our Training. In the event that there is any
student whose behavior consistently has a negative impact on the group, we will attempt to work
with that student to improve the situation, but ultimately reserve the right to refuse them continuation
in the program at any time.
In the event that you voluntarily withdraw or we refused your continuation of the program for any
reason, there will be no refunds made and you will be held responsible for the full amount
of tuition of your training.