This is the required module of our 300hr Training. You may take additional training modules, found under the Continuing Education tab, on your own timeline to earn your completed 300hr with Yogamaya, that will allow you register with Yoga Alliance at the 500hr Level.
Great teachers understand there are multi-faceted layers to teaching and facilitating a transformative yoga class/experience.
Our complete 300hr aims to give you tools to explore the rich material of yoga that will keep you inspired, curious, and playful for years to come. Our Core Module centers around the Asanas and Art of Sequencing.
Focus of Study
– In-depth exploration of specific groupings of Level 2 and Level 3 asanas (alignment, use of props, anatomy, biomechanics, energetics)
– How to use the asana to explore the subtle body and connection to Self
THE ART OF SEQUENCING:
– Learn to cultivate fresh and inspired class themes (its not always a peak pose)
– Learn how to plan classes that progress towards a specific teaching goal (which asanas to choose, what to say about them, how to find explorations within a class)
Is This Training for You?
Our training is geared toward teachers who have been actively teaching or who are just starting to teach but want to dive into the next level material from your 200hr Teacher Training. You do need to have already graduated from a 200hr Training in order to take this training.
Upon completion, you will be able to register as a 500-hr RYT with Yoga Alliance.
Core Curriculum Module: (8 credits)
Saturdays and Sundays:
Wknd 1: Oct 7-8
Wknd 2: Nov 11-12
Wknd 3: Nov 18-19
Wknd 4: Dec 9-10
Wknd 5: Jan 19-20
Wknd 6: Jan 27-28
Wknd 7: Feb 3-4
Some Saturdays start 11am and some 12:30pm and end at 6:15pm
All Sundays start 10:30am and end at 4:30pm
30min lunch break each day
*There will be assigned group/individual work outside of scheduled session times.
Our Core Module Training Course includes:
* All scheduled sessions of the 7-weekends Core Module only
* A manual for the training
* A 25-class card to be used between October 1 – Feb 4th, 2024
* One 45min 1-on-1 session with Bryn
Note: for the opportunity to teach a full class and receive feedback, please join one of our Mentorships that counts towards your 300hr.
Tuition: Early Bird by Sept 15th, 2023
$2700 – Paid in Full
Payment Plan $700 Deposit + 3 additional $700 payments due October 1 and Nov 1 2023, Jan 1, 2024
Tuition: After Sept 15th, 2023
$2950 – Paid in Full
Payment Plan $750 Deposit + 3 additional $750 payments due October 1 and Nov 1 2023, Jan 1, 2024
Scheduled Add-on Modules:
1. Sat/Sun Oct. 14-15, 2023: Flexibility & Stretching w/ Jules Mitchell (1.5 credits)
2. Thurs-Sunday Oct. 26-29, 2023: Body Reading w/ Patrick Beach (3 credits)
3. Sat/Sun Dec. 16-17, 2023: Link to come soon – Ayurvedic Wisdom w/ Gina Benson (1.5 credits)
4. Thursday-Friday Feb. 1-2, 2024: Cue Camp w/ Bryn (1.5 Credits)
5. April 6-11, 2024: Mexico Teaching Retreat, “Sadhana” (5 Credits)
6. Dates are Scheduled once registered: Mentorship / Small Group or 1-1 (.5 Credits)
Add-On Modules are priced separately.
*We will continuously add new workshops /education that can contribute to your completed 300hr with Yogamaya.
*Ideally, you will complete your 300hr with Yogamaya within 2 years from your start date.
*We recommend starting with 300hr with our Core Curriculum Module. However, you can start with any of our training modules and join the following Core Curriculum
*If you have already completed other continuing education, we may be able to apply these as credits to your Yogamaya 300hr certification on a case-by-case basis. Please email us.
We hope you will join us.
For any questions, please email: Bryn